Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm New at This...

I've never kept a blog before. Truth is, I tend to be a little busy chasing small children and writing naughty stories in the dark, but when I started talking to my friend Kelly Haven about putting some of my stories out for the world to read through Sweet Nothings, she recommended sitting down and starting a blog. What on earth would I talk about? I asked her. I think she laughed at me a little because I've known Kelly long enough that she knows it's near impossible for me to keep quiet.

I love to talk. I love to write. I love to read. I love my boys naughty. I love to cook and I love to eat... If that's not fodder enough for the occasional blog post, well, I don't know what else there is to talk about. Either way, I'll do my best to entertain you.

So a little bit about me to invite you into my world. I'm a happily married wife and mother of two small boys. I've been writing since I was old enough to form coherent sentences and my dirty fantasies tend to be a little twisted. I've always had a thing for male/male intimacy, be it consensual or even slightly forced. There's just something about two men who aren't afraid to explore their sexuality together that really excites me. Even if I just see two guys kissing... whew! Don't even get me started!

My very first story, The Sutter School for Boys: King of the Queens, will be published by Sweet Nothings very soon. We've all heard the gritty stories about the naughty things that go on behind closed doors in boarding school, and that's what The Sutter School for Boys series will explore in-depth. Bad boys doing really bad things. If that's what you're into, I hope you'll check back when the story goes live. Hopefully that will be in the next few days. I'll keep you posted.

For now, it's nice to meet you! I'll be sharing all kinds of things here on my blog. Like samples from my stories, chatter about books I'm reading or shows I'm watching and of course, from time to time I'll even share my favorite recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Miranda, I love reading blogs, and found yours very entertaining! ;-D

    Looking forward to reading some of your stories.

    ReplyDelete