Friday, September 23, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Andy Williams says the most wonderful time of the year is Christmas, and while he's certainly not far from the truth, for me the most wonderful time of the year has always been autumn. The weather changes, the farmers bring in their yummiest fruits and vegetables and both of those mean I get to spend more time in the kitchen baking up delicious treats. Then there's Halloween and Thanksgiving, more time in my favorite place: the kitchen!

So while Andy Williams had the right idea, I sometimes think he was a couple months off. Sure, snow looks nice when you're tucked inside the house with your fuzzy slippers and sweater and no one has to go anywhere, but I'll definitely take the cool off over the freeze-to-death any day!

I've already been spending a lot of time in the kitchen, baking lots of treats and today I've got two big loaves of zucchini bread in the oven and enough batter left over to make a dozen zucchini muffins with chocolate chips and raisins just for me. I have one in the house who abhors anything chocolate, (I know, he must be from outer space!!) and one who thinks raisins came from his brother's home planet. Ah well! More for me!!

I'm also working a lot on my Sutter School series. The second book, The Pauper's Prince, (look at that sexy cover in the sidebar!,) will be out very soon, but in the meantime if you haven't already, I hope you'll check out King of the Queens.

And if you follow me after the jump, I'll post a short sample for you to check out and a delicious picture to launch you into your weekend.


The Sutter School for Boys: King of the Queens


I tried to keep quiet, not wanting them to know I was there. I felt like such a coward, huddling in the bathroom stall with my limp dick still tucked into my soft fist. All thoughts of Professor Anders were lost now, and as I leaned forward to watch, biting my lower lip to keep the sound of my own breath as silent as possible, the furthest thing from my mind was getting off.

"Get up," T barked, his polished black shoe burying a quick-shot into Dane's kidney. "Get up and fight like a man, you little pussy."

Bill laughed. "He can't take it like a man because he's not a fucking man. He's a little bitch."

Kirk bent over, opening a space between himself and Dane that gave me a clearer view. He gripped Dane's face in his hand, squeezing his cheeks and pushing his lips out. The reddish-brown locks of Dane's hair stick to the sweat beading on his skin. "You know what we do to little bitches, Reese?"

I saw Dane's eyes, wide with terror, watery and grey and so scared, but despite the obvious fear shaking through him, a stark defiance passed across his expression and for a moment the fear disappeared. He strained forward in an attempt to jerk himself out of Kirk's grip and through pinched lips spit in Kirk's face. Half of the frothy insult sprayed back in Dane's own face, but a brazen light now burned in his eyes that didn't flicker out even when Kirk let go of his face and cocked his fist back to hammer him in the nose.

Dane roared in response, angry pain pushing him to struggle upright, but T and Bill rushed in behind him, each one grabbing an arm and jerking my friend to his feet. Dane struggled to free himself, pushing his shoulders out in a failed charge toward Kirk, but Bill and T just jerked him backward, twisting his arms behind him until he cried out again. A slow trickle of red leaked from his nose, sliding down over his upper lip before dropping onto his chin.

"Answer the question, Reese," Kirk punched him again, this time in the gut. The blow wrought a gusting, strangled breath from Dane's throat that only seemed to make Kirk's minions grin wider. "Do you know what we do to little bitch pussies like you?"

Dane's breath escaped him in short, ragged puffs, and every few seconds he growled as he tried to wrench himself from the henchmen's tight, squeezing hands.

Kirk's voice rose to a bellowing shout as he flew into Dane, their faces less than a breath apart as he hollered his question again.

The sound that next came from Dane shocked and surprised me, stoking the fire of dread in my belly. He laughed; a twisted, almost high pitched giggle that flowed into undulating waves of insane amusement so tainted I barely understood what he said.

"You probably fuck 'em in the ass, you fucking queer." Dane spit again, a great gob of foamy white hate that splattered against Kirk's mouth with a wet sting.

Kirk stepped back, seething with unspoken rage as he swiped his hand through Dane's retaliation and shook it onto the floor. He took a moment to regain his composure, and as I looked up into the mirror on the wall behind them, I saw the madness glistening in Kirk's cold blue eyes. "Actually," he moved forward again, "I make them suck my dick. But since you seem so willing to bend over for me, I'm gonna give you exactly what you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment